Here's a few photos I've taken around Lund recently. I am in awe. Hopefully you will be too.
"The force of Spring - mysterious, fecund, powerful beyond measure."- Michael Garofalo, Cuttings
"Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day." - W. Earl Hall
"I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils."
- William Wordsworth
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils."
- William Wordsworth

Spring comes: the flowers learn their colored shapes."
- Maria Konopnicka
“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege
it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
"To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a
morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird’s nest
or a wildflower in spring — these are some of the rewards of the simple life."
– John Burroughs













No comments:
Post a Comment