Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hej våren, sol och körsbär blommar!

Hello amigos!


Woops! Its been a while since I have touched base hasn't it?! "Life, ohh life, ohhh-ohhh liii-iiife, oh life!"... I have several posts that are still waiting patiently to be finished - namely those describing my trips to Hamburg, Stockholm and Valencia. 


In the mean time, I just wanted to let you know that I had a wonderful time in all of these places and since being back have continued to love life and embrace all there has been on offer in the quaint, yet vibrant little town i live in!


So i somehow managed to get into the second level Swedish course, of which I am currently focusing on at the moment. Alongside this, organisation by way of Arts and Design, something I am heading for my friends festival in June, is well under way! Its all very exciting thats for sure. I've been lucky enough to go to some good concerts recently, as well as celebrate the big Valborg day here - massive party last Friday all throughout Lund! Crazy i tell you! I'm also helping to organise a cafe for the massive Lund Carnival that will be held here later this month. IT IS ALL GO I TELL YOU. But i love it. 


Heres a snippet of our corridor antics... group huggin', so much lovin'!

A girl I met whilst in Barcelona is currently staying with me for a couple of days and I have a few Danes coming to visit this coming weekend also! Its nice to be able to show them around our cute wee town. Ohhhh and Spring is upon us! So many flowers in bloom - it is STUNNING!! the smell, arghhh, cant get enough of it!!!


I am heading home early July - so only two months left which is quite a strange feeling! Wont be too long until I see you all!


Anyway, must get back to planning for festival - have just a few ideas that I must scribble down! Plus Elsa's made some pre-bed tea for me so I must go and join her. Nyuumm. 






Love mishelton (one of my many nicknames!) x


P.s Last night i watched the best slash the WORST movie of all time called The Room. It is soo brilliant in the way it is so bad - watch it!!! Click here to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment